Monday, March 4, 2013

Octopus: by Patrick

I can't take credit for finding this website that takes Powerpoint Presentations to a whole new level. It was actually one of Justin's students that used this program a few years ago for their presentation on the Louvre for the Innovative month. I've used it a few times since, like this past fall when I put together the presentation for Justin to "sell" his Greece trip. Patrick sat in on Justin's talk one night and when I asked him how he would like to present his 2nd grade research project he knew just what he wanted to do. He wanted Mom to teach him graphic design so he could do a presentation like Daddy's.

It's due next week and I hope to get a live video of him actually giving it but in the meantime, you can see his stellar graphic design skills. He's pretty proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment