Monday, July 12, 2010

Here's "Sweet Baby Kale" and Boy they grow up fast....
These two have become best friends... they share toys (despite what mom says!) and now are side by side at the dinner table. But if that's one less floor I have to sweep, then fine.

This little tyke just amazes me everyday. He is so full of life and so full of energy. It doesn't matter how hectic or bad of a day I have had, he can always make me smile.
I can't believe how Fast life passes by. Just this evening he was eating bits of wagon wheels and gerber puffs, then drank his milk from a Sippie cup all by himself.
I am not ready for him to grow up so fast. This cute little kids still needs to be drinking from bottles!! It's times like this and photos like these that we have to remember, they are not little for long. Enjoy every moment. - Even the poop explosions!

2 comments: