Saturday, March 20, 2010

Photo tag


Here is my 10th photo in my 10th picture folder. Okay... it's actually the 11th photo because the 10th was blurry. I like this picture. Oafy and Shoks and the mountains. What's not to love? These two people are the tie that bind us all as sisters. How appropriate!

The mountains have long been my favorite vacation spot. I look forward to the mountains every year. As I started to get older, I thought it would be the perfect place to get engaged. Maybe even get married. And I sort-of did get engaged there! At least Joel started the process while we were in the mountains. And without my mentioning anything by the way. He just knew how special the mountains were to me and to our family. I'm glad this was my picture. Three important parts of my life all in one.

1 comment:

  1. good job hailes! welcome back to the land of blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete