Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Photo Tag

I'm a few days delayed in posting this! And I kind of changed the rules - I had just posted picture # 10 from my 1st photo album on my blog last week - so I just picked another picture from that same album for this post. Avery was just 2 months old at the time so all of my pictures in that album are of her. I chose this one because she is in a dress that Anna made out of a pillow case! It was precious...I was just sorting thru Avery's old clothes a few weeks ago and it made me really want another girl so that we could wear them all again!!! Boys clothes just don't compare!


2 comments:

  1. I'm flattered you posted that one. So sweet! Pull that thing out , loosen the top and let her wear it over shorts or a skirt this summer! I am on the prowl for another pillow case so I can make one for me. The only difference will be the length and the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Avery still looks the same. Precious!

    ReplyDelete